Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Saturday, April 25, 2009

American Image National Pageant - Charleston, South Carolina - April 25, 2009

What an amazing evening! Sherry, Reggie, Ginny and I were slammed all day working hard to help put together the show and by the end of the night, it was fantastic! I sang the national anthem and L-O-V-E and First Time Ever I Saw Your Face. I also helped Ginny and Archie emcee the pageant. It was great fun and by the end of the evening, as you can see, we had a beautiful set of winners!
I was so happy to see Mrs. United States 2009, Dr. Garianne Gunther again. She and I had met at the All American Pageant last October.


I also got to see Mrs. United States 2007 and hot stuff, Stephanie Hunt. She was one of my judges at All American and I am so glad I got to know her! She is so much fun!
Bea Gill and I shared a few laughs on Saturday as well!
Hugs with my All American Director, Melissa Hooks!
Jasmine is such a sweetie! She was First Runner-Up in the Teen division! She is American Image Teen Missouri.
Kelsi Childress, American Image Teen Miss 2009!
Jessica Bryant is the American Image Miss for 2009!
Lori Donaudy is the new American Image Woman!
Mireya Kilmon the new American Image Lady! I am definitely loving the flip-flops!
Kristen and I hamming it up at the after party!
Sheila Strassburg was crowned the 2009 Ambassadorial Queen and People's Choice!
American Image Classic Ms., Shae Kogut.
With Ashley Bunnell, American Image Ms. 2009.
LaQuetta is Ms. Southeast International!
With Emma Pellett, American Image Oregon Miss and First Runner-Up in her division.
Three crazy ladies! Me, Kristen and Ginny! Kristen and I are competing for Mrs. CT US and Mrs. NY US respectively and Ginny will be competing for Mrs. MD US!

No comments:

Post a Comment