Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Charleston, South Carolina - April 26, 2009

The next morning, Ginny and her husband Chris, Sherry, Reggie and I went for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. We had a blast! Reggie left us - but not before we got in a few kisses!
The rest of us headed for a quick tour of downtown Charleston. Of course, we ended up shopping too! Ginny and Sherry helped me pick out my opening number black cocktail dress and my swimsuit! It was so much fun!
We then headed for the Daughters of Confederacy and City Market historical spot!
My Southern Charm!
I LOVE Gone With The Wind so I certainly loved this! "Rhett! Rhett! Wait for me Rhett!"
"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates!"

Some of the lovely Charleston sights!

The QUEENS of Charleston!

And the KING of Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment