Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Thursday, April 23, 2009

American Image National Pageant Red Carpet Evening - Charleston, South Carolina - April 23, 2009

That evening, I was invited along with the other lovely delegates to enjoy a red carpet evening. The setting was amazing and everyone looked so incredible.
I also got the chance to see old friends and meet new ones! Sheila Strassburg and I had competed together in 2003 and Rebecca Richardson, Evelyn Carr and I had competed in All American together. I also got to meet Lori Donaudy and Kristen Hutchinson from New York and LaQuetta McCullough from Georgia. Kristen and I will be competing in a couple of weeks at the Mrs. United States New England regional.
Here she is with her adorable daughter and an American Image Princess!
Everyone got to introduce themselves to the guests - including me! It was a wonderful and charming Southern evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment