Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mrs. Supermodel With Style 2009 - October 4, 2008 - Early Morning Beach Photo Shoot

Unfortunately, we also had to be up the next morning for a 7:00 AM photo shoot. I had ended up with a migraine and could barely get myself ready that morning. Thank goodness for Kim and her daughter Whitney. I almost didn't make it down there. As you can see, these photos are pretty scary! LOL! You can also tell when the Advil starts kicking in...
This one's for the GIRLS - you know who you are - "WHOA OH OH OH OH - JUST HANGIN' TOUGH!"
Chris and her beautiful daughter Alyssa and my roomie, Kim and I all wanted to get some photos together. Like I said - you can tell the Advil has kicked in! LOL! I love these shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment