Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mrs. Supermodel With Style 2009 - October 4, 2009 - Surfside Beach Festival

Surfside Beach Festival - here we come!



The girls!

I was so happy to see my old friend, Stephania. She and I competed at Miss Virginia America and Ms. Petite International together. Stephania is also a former runner-up at the All American pageant.

After we introduced ourselves on stage, we moved to the fire truck for these great and fun photos.











I love Chick-fil-a and don't get a chance to eat it in Connecticut so when I saw the cow, I went running for a photo! (I confess, I was secretly hoping he had a Chick-fil-a to give out!)


Next stop, rehearsal and then pageant tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment