Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mrs. Connecticut United States Pageant - Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts - May 2, 2009

It's almost time to start the show! Kristen and I wish each other good luck!
Laurye and I wish each other good luck as well!

It's now time for us to strut our stuff in opening number!



It was so exciting to see Jessica Maringola-Bruenn again. She was a former Miss Nutmeg America and I had judged her years ago! I asked if she would meet my contestant - Miss Nutmeg 2009! Christina got such a kick out of this! The Spice Girls! LOL!
Christina also got to meet Mrs. Connecticut 2008, Lynette Letsky-Piombo.
By the end of the night, I was very happy to receive the Director's Award. We were told that Connecticut was very tight and there were mere points separating us all. Congratulations to Jessica Bruenn, Mrs. Connecticut United States 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment