Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TFTJ Polls Are In! - March 4, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I was just voted Best Woman Fashion Wear for 2008 as well as Best Woman Evening Gown for 2008 in the annual TFTJ (Turn For The Judges) online poll! I am so excited! Thank you so much to everyone that voted for me! A very special thanks to Natalie Testa, owner of Ragtime Boutique in Watertown! Natalie, not only are you the official wardrobe sponsor of the Miss Connecticut America program, but you are quickly becoming THE wardrober for all of Connecticut! Thanks also to Sherri Kiazim, seamstress at Ragtime for always tweaking me into fabulosity! ;-)

I am also very pleased that the All American ladies did so well in all of the categories! Congratulations to everyone! See the online results pictured here!

No comments:

Post a Comment