Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mrs. All American/All American Pageant - October 4-7, 2007 - Myrtle Beach, SC




I've been having such a great time and I want to keep competing. Someone told me about the All American pageant and so I decided to give it a try! It was a great "girls" weekend as my mom, my sister and my daughter came along to Myrtle Beach. I was also excited that I was going to see a few old friends at the pageant! Michele Sharpe from Massachusetts. She and I had just competed in the Mrs. International Pageant in July. The pageant weekend was in Myrtle Beach October 4 - 7, 2007.

Here are some pictures from Thursday night's orientation. Holly talks to us about what to expect at rehearsal tomorrow morning. They also had vendors set up and we got to mingle and get to know each other. Melissa Hooks, the Director, also spoke to us about the pageant and what to expect for the weekend. (Yes, the date on the camera is set wrong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment