Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Miss Greater Waterbury/Wolcott Outstanding Teen Pageant Emcee - All American Woman 2009 - November 22, 2008

On Saturday, November 22nd, I emceed the Miss Greater Waterbury Outstanding Teen and Miss Wolcott Outstanding Teen Pageants.

Here are the lovely young ladies that won that evening.
Here I am with Stacy Perrone-Petta, Miss Connecticut America 1996 - the Executive Director for the teen pageants and Miss Connecticut America 2008, Ashley Glenn.
I also got a chance to catch up with Cory Kopitar-, Mrs. Connecticut U.S. of America 2008. She and I go waaaay back in the Couto Pageant days. She was a judge for that evening.
I also had a chance to congratulate the new Greater Waterbury's Outstanding Pre-Teen, Annalisa Sega. THANK YOU so much to Natalie Testa of Ragtime Boutique in Watertown! She let me borrow two terrific dresses for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment