Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Friday, October 3, 2008

Mrs. All American Pageant - Mrs. All American Community Service Award & Mrs. Supermodel With Style 2009 - October 3, 2008

By Friday evening, we had all competed and it was time for me to give up my All American Talent title. I had an amazing year as All American Ms. Talent.



I wasn't able to be recognized in the program book or in any other place because I was competing again. But, after I had competed in all events, we had the talent competition and then I was allowed to appear as All American Ms. Talent.


I gave a big thank you to the All American family and told the audience a little bit about all of the appearances I was able to make with my title. I was so happy and thanked everyone. I told the audience that I was going to sing something new but I felt it was a way to honor the song that had won me the title. So, I once again performed Linda Eder's "I'm Afraid This Must Be Love." When I was done, imagine my surprise and shock when I received a standing ovation! I was so honored!



By the end of the evening, I was most proud to receive the Mrs. All American Woman Community Service Award.



Imagine my surprise as I also won the title of Mrs. Supermodel With Style! This title is the person in the pageant that scored the highest combined score of fashion wear and evening wear! What an honor!



Here I am being "crowned and congratulated" by Maria and Dina.
I also received my new crown ring right there on the spot!





Next stop - the midnight photo shoot on the beach (after some late night Burger King with my roomie Kim! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment