Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mrs. Connecticut American Queen - Evening Gown Award & Carmela Award (Highest Overall Score) - May 18, 2008

I competed in the American Queen New England regional and won the title of Mrs. Connecticut American Queen as well as the evening gown award and the prestigious Carmela Award, which goes to the one contestant that scores the highest amongst all of the ladies there that day. I was so honored!

My beautiful Delilah with flowers for her Mommy!

One of the princesses loaned Delilah this crown so she could be a "princess" too!

My friend, Michele Sharpe, Mrs. New Hampshire United States 2008 came to support me in the pageant!

The official "cake cutting."

No comments:

Post a Comment