Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Painful Experience - December 20, 2007

This is all I have to say about VOY boards. These are weak attempts by insecure people to bring others down and to make others - that may have never met you - think that you are a bad person. I found out through a friend, that someone has been posting awful untrue things about me for the last week. Many people that DO know me defended me. I am eternally grateful that I have true friends like that. The lies that were posted about me included accusations that I was writing horrible things about people I didn't even know and some that I did know and have the utmost respect for. All of this I supposedly am doing while with my husband and family at the hospital for 24 hour periods while my Mother-In-Law is fighting for her life. I rue the day I ever found those boards. I thought they were for fun and support of one another. I guess I now know otherwise. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment