Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Friday, October 5, 2007

Mrs. All American Pageant - October 5, 2007 - Pageant at Socastee High School

The pageant was great fun and I had the chance to compete in the Mrs. All American Pageant as well as for the All American Ms. Talent title. I sang Linda Eder's "I'm Afraid This Must Be Love." I was very happy that my performance was enjoyed by so many!

By the end of the night, I had won the Mrs. Community Service Award, the Ms. Community Service Award, 2nd Runner-Up in the Mrs. Pageant and the title of All American Ms. Talent for 2008!

Here is the new All American Mrs. Court. Here we are from Left to Right: Pam Bolter, Mrs. All American Ambassador; Maria Beall, Mrs. All American Woman; Dina Orr, Mrs. All American; Erika Watkins Echavarria, Mrs. All American Classic; Kimberly White-Geremia, All American Ms. Talent; Janice Oulton, Mrs. All American Supermodel With Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment