Please Keep Checking Back

It takes a long time to scan, upload and update all those photos!
Kimberly

Wednesday, July 10, 1996

The Liberty Misses - Germany - July, 1996

We were on to Hungary but we had a two day stopover at Ramstein AFB in Germany. So, being the resourceful leader that Kim was, she rented a van and we all headed to see Rheinfels Castle Schlossberg. And, we are in luck! Kim is German and translates for us today!
Here I am standing at the entrance gate to the castle.

The amazing view from above!
Notice how in this photo, Heather has her leg over mine so I don't fall over the edge! LOL!

Joanna and I are joking - let us in!
One of the huge wine barrels inside the castle!
Tammy, Amy, Heather and I atop the large wine barrel.
Souvenirs and...
...a toast with two Kims - Kimberley and Kimberly!

I took these pictures outside, shortly after I fell - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment